||Sale by Owner
||To be renovated
Ref.. 12487 - Agricultural estate of about 9.5 hectares of which 4.5 hectares is cultivated with vineyards, hazelnut trees and truffles. Surrounded by vegetation with a panoramic view, the farm is composed of a partially renovated main house, outbuildings, and a church dated from 1675, dedicated to St. Peter with related painting. Within the grounds, there is also a lake that enriches the context of the property.