||Sale by Owner
||Good / livable
Ref.. 7282 - Stone house built at various times between 1801 and 1925 on three floors. Located in the outskirts of an ancient village with a panoramic view over the Val Chero, in the Castell'Arquato area, on the Piacenza Appenines. There are two farmsteads nearby, three garages, a herb garden, a fruit grove of ancient fruit trees and a well. There are about 17 acres of land with the house, three woods and three fields fit for cultivation. The house has to be partially restructured. The materials (stairs, floors, beams, doors, stones) and the furniture are included in the cost.
It is 38 km from the Fiorenzuola d'Arda (PC) entrance to the A1 motorway